Do you have a passion for video? Do you have an eye for images and are you good with a camera? If yes, this vacancy might be interesting for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic student Assistant video editing (8 hours p/w) from 1 September.
What you will do
As a video editor, you will be responsible for producing videos for our social media channels. Your main task will mainly be to edit (and subtitle) interviews of different stakeholders within our ecosystem. It can also happen that you might be sent out (together with a colleague) to actually shoot the content.
Besides editing videos, you may also be asked to help develop and publish (graphic) content on our website. Experience with WordPress, Canva and/or Photoshop is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Who are we looking for?
– You are a student (at the University of Amsterdam);
– Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro;
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– You are sociable and you enjoy working together, but can also work well independently.
– You are eager to learn, you can’t wait to improve your video/montage/interview/etc. skills and work really hard to do so.
– You are good with a camera and know how to take nice shots.
– Graphic skills and/or experience with web design is a plus, but not a must.
The National Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI) has the mission to keep the Netherlands at the forefront of knowledge and talent development in AI. Creating and nurturing a national AI knowledge and talent ecosystem is our central aim. In doing so, we as an organization want to deal sustainably with resources that arise from the activities and further activate the resources in the Netherlands. This way, the Netherlands will become a strong European catalyst in the field of AI talent and AI knowledge development by
– attracting talent to work on problems;
– attracting problems and data for talent to work on; and
– feeding local and national ecosystems for talent and knowledge development.
What do we offer?
– The work is part of the Student Assistant position. Your gross hourly wage starts from €2618 for fulltime employment and depends on the academic year you are in.
Do you recognize yourself in the job profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Applications can be send to: email@example.com