Cultural AI – Networking Event & Community Day
If you want to be informed about the latest developments around AI in the Netherlands and what it means for the culture and media sector, please reserve this day in your agenda!
9:00 – The Cultural AI Lab Networking Event
Updates of existing projects in the lab
- Andrei Nesterov, AI:Cult: Culturally Aware AI
- Cedric Waterschoot, Better MODS: Better Informing Citizens about Current Debates
- Valentin Vogelmann, SABIO: The SociAl BIas Observatory
Presentations of new projects in the lab
- Victor de Boer, Pressing Matter
- Claudia Libbi, VU/UT collaboration
- Savvina Daniil, Responsible recommenders
- Emily Clark, PICCH: Polyvocal Interpretation of Contested Colonial Heritage
12:00 – Lunch
13.00 – NLAIC Culture and Media Community Day
- Latest developments of the Dutch AI Coalition’s Working group on culture and media;
- Panel discussion on ethics within AI in the heritage and media sector;
- Collaborations ELSA and ICAI labs relevant to the culture and media sector;
- Pitch session: If you would like to pitch a project/initiative/program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deep dive sessions
- Human capital/education
- Legislation and regulation
Drinks and networking
Please note that participation is free, but registration is required. Go to the registration form.