ICAI Lab Managers Meeting
ICAI Lab Mangers Meeting
On Monday 15th of May we are organising a Lab Managers Meeting at LAB42, UvA. This event will bring together all the ICAI Lab Managers and will introduce the new ROBUST Lab Managers to the community. The goals of the event are for established managers to share lessons learned and their experiences and for new labs to ask questions and gather information. It is also a great opportunity for established labs to learn what the ROBUST labs are doing.
Please note: This event is only open to ICAI Lab Managers.
The event will be taking place on site at Lab42 at the University of Amsterdam. If you are unable to make it person but still wish to attend, please contact Ciara Snijders (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please register your attendance here.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
event – 1h30 and networking 30 mins
- Walk in (9:30-10:00)
- Opening presentation from ICAI: Integration of the new labs – Esther Smit
- Presentation 1: Presentation from establish Lab – Martin Oswald (Atlas Lab)
- The set-up of a new lab – experiences and processes
- What are the lessons learned?
- What has happened/progress has been made
- Presentation 2: Presentation from new lab – Thijs van de Laar (FEP Lab)
- Setting up
- What challenges have been faced? Obstacles overcome?
- Working with external partners
- Presentation on the SDGs – Susan Blackburn
- Rationale on why we have them
- Which SDGs are relevant to the labs?
- How do the SDGs relate?
- Networking (30 mins)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ciara Snijders, ICAI Community Manager at email@example.com.