If you’ve just started a business, you know it can be difficult to find investors. Especially risk capital is hard to come by. This is why our TTT-AI program also offers financial support to startups and a venture-building program. The TTT-AI Investment Fund offers convertible loans of € 250k to startups that show real potential.
Startups receiving a loan will also be actively supported in the development of their business, including:
- product development
- business modeling
- team building
- IP & legal strategy
- go-to-market strategy & execution
- cost & revenue streams
- stakeholder management
The TTT-AI Investment Fund is managed by our partner, LUMO Labs. The criteria to qualify for the 250K convertible loans of the TTT-AI investment fund are, in short (contact LUMO Labs for the full list of criteria):
- The startup is located in The Netherlands
- The startup is science based: they build on knowledge of research organizations
- The startup makes use of, or is developing, AI technology (TRL3 and higher)
- The startup is in a pre-seed stage: no revenues / commercial activities yet
- The startup has a positive impact on society
- We prefer to invest in teams, rather than single founders
- We prefer to invest in startups that are referred to us by the TTT-AI business developers
The TTT-AI program also offers support for startups moving into their scaleup phase that are in need of funding. We do not offer funding ourselves, but we’ve joined forces with a great deal of regional investment agencies and venture capitalists offering funding for startups.
If you’d like more info, please contact us!